fermacell Flexible Tile Adhesive
For thin and medium-thick adhesive beds and jointing fermacell Powerpanel H2O with tapered edges
The fermacell Flexible Tile Adhesive is a mineral, polymer-modified tile adhesive according to EN 12004 for laying ceramic tiles and panels, cut tiles and thin facing bricks, concrete stone facings in thin and medium-thick adhesive beds/layers according to DIN EN 197.
It is a component of the comprehensive fermacell sealing system with general building authority test certificate (P-5079/1926 MPA-BS).
- Tested according to EN 12004 C 2 TE S1
- Waterproof, frost-resistant, hydraulic setting, stable and resistant to weathering
- Flexible and to use, for laying in thin-bed and medium-bed methods
- Adhesive strength >1.0 N/mm2 (EN 12004)
- Low-chromate pursuant to Directive 2003/53/EC (with proper storage for 9 months from the date of manufacture)