fermacell Waterproofing Application
For sealing walls and floors against moisture
The fermacell Waterproofing Application is a ready-mixed, liquid membrane with a synthetic resin base for sealing against moisture.
It has been tested as per „Testing Principles for granting a general building authority test certificate for liquid sealing materials used in conjunction with tiles and paving“ and complies with humidity exposure classes A0 and A (wall) according to the ZDB and A (wall) according to general building authority test certificate (P-5079/1926 MPA-BS).
The fermacell Waterproofing Application is a component of the comprehensive fermacell sealing system and it is used in conjunction with fermacell Deep Primer and fermacell Flexible Tile Adhesive.
- Complies with humidity exposure classes A (wall) according to the general building authority test certificate and A0 and A (wall) according to the ZDB info sheet.
- Impermiable to water
- Solvent-free and softening agents
- Very short drying time (2 to 3 hours)
- Very good adhesive strength and high crack-bridging properties
- Compatible with: fermacell Flexible Tile Adhesive and commercial tile adhesives pursuant to EN 12004 and solvent-free coatings and silicone sealants
- Also suitable for underfloor heating systems